Each buyer is unique just as what they are looking for is unique. Therefore, I don’t work with two buyers the exact same way. My process is contoured to your needs. That being said, here is a bit about what you can expect:
- I will educate you on the home buying process. Even if you are a seasoned buyer, it may have been a few years since you last bought a home. Things may have changed! I will be here to answer all your questions and address all your concerns.
- Once we discuss what you are looking for and your budget (and you have met with a lender), I will put my local expertise to work, narrowing down neighborhoods that meet your criteria. We will schedule time to view any homes that meet your needs.
- I will set up an automated search in the MLS, but I will also be scouring the MLS daily for homes that might be a good fit.
- We will tour homes as they come on the market and seem like good possibilities.
- When you are ready to make an offer, I will organize all the documents and discuss offer strategy options with you.
- I will negotiate on your behalf, looking for those win-win solutions which get you the home that you want at the price that you need.
Are you ready to search for your next home? When you are ready, let’s talk about your custom home search plan and how we can help you find the right home.